Arctic Edmonton

salp

• 2 weeks later...

:wacko:

What have been the experiences with the people at Arctic in Edmonton (the factory store).

Run, run far away. They are aweful. Don't get trapped like it did thinking that Arctic Spa's are really good or if your a Engineering Geek like me you like there design. Why? Becasue Arctic Spas Edmonton is god awful and has no clue what customer service is. They have trouble delivering and worse they do not do service calls. They never show up when they say and they won't even give you a call letting you know something came up. It's a huge investment to make in a Hot Tub and you bank on the warrenty and getting good service and that will not happen with Arctic Spa's Edmonton. Trust me until they clean up that dealership or it under neww ownership I would buy from somewhere else. My friends who own Beachcomber's do nothing but Rav about the super service they have.

Stay away.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not happy with the quality of Arctic Spas service either, but it is getting better. I know because I manage the store and it is the number one priority right now. We have close to 10,000 spa customers in the Edmonton area and sometimes we fall behind responding to service requests, but we try hard to get to every request as soon as possible. If you still need service or want to contact me directly, email me or stop by the store anytime: jody@goarctic.com. 10844 170th street, Edmonton.

Please dont "run, run far away."

Please allow me to clarify a couple things mentioned in an earlier post:

We are a service company. We have to be if we want to compete against Home Depot, Wal Mart, Ebay, etc. (try calling their spa service department)

We currently employ 10 people in our service department; 2 in store techs, 3 on-site techs, 2 delivery crews, and a shipper/receiver. All 8 of our sales and admin staff are trained to give water treatment and spa operation assistance.

And we are hiring for another on-site service tech position, but good ones are not easy to find.

Business has never been better at Arctic Spas in Edmonton and we are committed (and legally obliged) to honor every detail of our extensive warranty. Our company policy is to strive to exceed customer expectations.

I am truly sorry that the previous poster (hope thats the right lingo...) had a bad experience and if he/she contacts me I will try to fix whatever went wrong.

Jody

Arctic Spas Edmonton

www.arcticspasedmonton.com

Run, run far away. They are aweful. Don't get trapped like it did thinking that Arctic Spa's are really good or if your a Engineering Geek like me you like there design. Why? Becasue Arctic Spas Edmonton is god awful and has no clue what customer service is. They have trouble delivering and worse they do not do service calls. They never show up when they say and they won't even give you a call letting you know something came up. It's a huge investment to make in a Hot Tub and you bank on the warrenty and getting good service and that will not happen with Arctic Spa's Edmonton. Trust me until they clean up that dealership or it under neww ownership I would buy from somewhere else. My friends who own Beachcomber's do nothing but Rav about the super service they have.

Stay away.

Boy, does this ever remind me of the old "brand bash" posts from the early days of the forum. In these posts, a salesman for a competing brand would pretend to be a dissatisfied customer. He (or she) would badmouth the competitor, saying what a terrible product it was and giving a list of problems. Next would come an attack on the local dealer's knowledge, service history, stock levels and so on. The bash would conclude with "all my friends love their Brand X" or "I wish I had bought a Brand X".

Alil, I'm not accusing you of anything; but your post certainly looks suspicious. The prompt response by the Edmonton store sort of disproves what you say about them.

Please PM me with the serial number of your Arctic spa so that I can be sure that your service concerns have been addressed.

Sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread... I just wanted to see poeples opinions.... I have an arctic, so I am not bashing and pretending other brands are better/worse.

but that's why there are also many models and companies in cars, pc's and everything else... there is something for everyone and good and bad about all.

take care.

Sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread...

No offense taken, salp - it was alil's post that looked a bit odd, though we took it quite seriously.

UPDATE: I see that the member 'alil' joined on Sept. 1, made two posts critical of Arctic Spas, and has not been heard from since. Looks like a troll to me.