@009 Sundance Optima, Best Price? Help Please

D_L

I live in GA, Been working on my local dealer for weeks to lower his prices, he won't do it. So today I bought a 2009 Optima for $9,600.00... Added IntelliSound Stereo System for $1,200.00.

Total $10,800 delivered. "Ouch" "Ouch"

Total cost included a upgraded cover lift he said cost $400.00, $200.00 steps and chemicals for 1 yr, delivery and set up.

I saw a post where someone from Wisconsin could buy a 2009 Optima for $6,950. Thats about $2,600 cheaper than what I paid. Wow What a deal...

Will the dealer ship out of state?

I got 3 Business days in GA to cancel a contract.

Thanks

I live in GA, Been working on my local dealer for weeks to lower his prices, he won't do it. So today I bought a 2009 Optima for $9,600.00... Added IntelliSound Stereo System for $1,200.00.

Total $10,800 delivered. "Ouch" "Ouch"

Total cost included a upgraded cover lift he said cost $400.00, $200.00 steps and chemicals for 1 yr, delivery and set up.

I saw a post where someone from Wisconsin could buy a 2009 Optima for $6,950. Thats about $2,600 cheaper than what I paid. Wow What a deal...

Will the dealer ship out of state?

I got 3 Business days in GA to cancel a contract.

Thanks

Consider yourself lucky. I am buying a Sundance Cameo in Sweden (where I live) and it is about the equivalent of 21,000 USD fully equipped and including all taxes of course... Other than in the US I get 2 years guarantee and I think 5 years in the US. So if this is some comfort for you, be my guest....

[

Consider yourself lucky. I am buying a Sundance Cameo in Sweden (where I live) and it is about the equivalent of 21,000 USD fully equipped and including all taxes of course... Other than in the US I get 2 years guarantee and I think 5 years in the US. So if this is some comfort for you, be my guest....

Wow... Double the cost for buying international. No comfort, I feel your pain...Ouch

DL, I think you got a very good deal. I live in SoCal, and have shopped for HS Grandee and Sundance Optima. I could get either with ozone for close to $10,000 delivered and set up with subpanel, though the Optima might be a bit more since the subpanel is not included in the price. Given that I live close to the manufacturer for either, though, the price I've been quoted seems better than I've heard for elsewhere around the country. Your price sounds very good to me. The price you quote for someone in WI sounds too good to be true if that is a delivered cost.

Edit: I forgot to add that the prices I've been quoted do not include the stereo!

DL, I think you got a very good deal. I live in SoCal, and have shopped for HS Grandee and Sundance Optima. I could get either with ozone for close to $10,000 delivered and set up with subpanel, though the Optima might be a bit more since the subpanel is not included in the price. Given that I live close to the manufacturer for either, though, the price I've been quoted seems better than I've heard for elsewhere around the country. Your price sounds very good to me. The price you quote for someone in WI sounds too good to be true if that is a delivered cost.

Edit: I forgot to add that the prices I've been quoted do not include the stereo!

Thanks, I guess I got a fair deal. My local dealer has been around a long time.