Hot Spring Aria Price Of 7k

abc

I am able to get the Hot Spring Aria hot tub for 7 K where as the MSRP is about 11.5K. Does that sound reasonable (to me it sounds WONDERFUL but I am a sceptic) and what are you guys thoughts on what I should be watching out for ???

$7,000 for a new Aria? That's a stupid price if you ask me. But extremely in your favor. It's worth a lot more than that.

I'd just ask if that was brand new, or if it was previously owned. If it's previously owned, it would make more sense as the original factory warranty is only good for the first owner.

If that's a brand new, never owned spa with a full warranty, you need to gobble that up like right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry. I didn't get back to you earlier but we did buy that Aria tub. Thanks for all the info you provided.

Can you tell me where you bought the tub? I will buy one today for that price as well.

This goes out to any dealer that will provide me with a Hotsprings Aria, I will buy today (if it is a genuine Aria) at the price of $7k.

• 8 months later...

I am able to get the Hot Spring Aria hot tub for 7 K where as the MSRP is about 11.5K. Does that sound reasonable (to me it sounds WONDERFUL but I am a sceptic) and what are you guys thoughts on what I should be watching out for ???

Where did you get this Hot Springs Aria? We are just starting to look at one and don't have a dealer to work with. Please respond to bccorbett@aol.com