04 Optima Pump#2

hi all

#2 pump on the 04 Optima is not working from control or side panel - reset breaker and pump ran stop and gp for about 10 minutes and now nothing -

I took the cover off sentry panel -- I ran pump#1 which is fine -- heard a click which I am guessing is the relay? -- Hit the bad pump #2 and hear nothing - was wondering does that #2 pump have a relay that could be bad?

One last question - where does the side panel come into the cotrol box if I wanted to disconnect it - I see a gray ribbom lower left - did not know if that was it

May thx and have a great holiday weekend - glenn :)

The side panel connects to the ribbon coming for the rear of tub. Just had the service guy disconnect mine it hasn't worked for a few years and he said it could cause problems with the main panel. He said it sometimes makes all the pumps go crazy on off and no control. Hope this helps. The connector ran into the main ribbon wire at the bottom of panel.