A Newbie With A Price Question

dabeef

Hello all. I have been viewing your forum site for the past couple of days and have enjoyed everyones post and insight on various issues. I am looking to buy my first hot tub for my family and friends. I have shopped several brands such as caldera, catalina, hotsprings etc etc. The hot tub we are deeply interested in is a Hot springs grandee/vista. We are going to wet test them hopefully Monday. The local dealer does not have water in these models. My question is first what is a decent price that other owners have paid for there vista/grandee. The second question is how do current owners of these models enjoy there hot tubs. Are they mechanically sound, do well during the winter months, easy to maintain, any issues, good warranty to work with??? Any and all insight will be helpful. This is our first spa that we will own. If this information is dependent on the state that I live in it is Utah. PS: I really love the envoy but i was vetoed on that decision lol.

Here is some price quotes I received from one dealer. This does not include taxes. This does include chemicals, delivery, shell, steps and hook up. Are these just right or to high?

Grandee 10295

Vista 10995

Thanks all and look I look foward to be part of of your community, and im sure you guys do not look foward to all the questions I will have down the road haha.

Thanks,

Ryan-dabeef-

Hello all. I have been viewing your forum site for the past couple of days and have enjoyed everyones post and insight on various issues. I am looking to buy my first hot tub for my family and friends. I have shopped several brands such as caldera, catalina, hotsprings etc etc. The hot tub we are deeply interested in is a Hot springs grandee/vista. We are going to wet test them hopefully Monday. The local dealer does not have water in these models. My question is first what is a decent price that other owners have paid for there vista/grandee. The second question is how do current owners of these models enjoy there hot tubs. Are they mechanically sound, do well during the winter months, easy to maintain, any issues, good warranty to work with??? Any and all insight will be helpful. This is our first spa that we will own. If this information is dependent on the state that I live in it is Utah. PS: I really love the envoy but i was vetoed on that decision lol.

Here is some price quotes I received from one dealer. This does not include taxes. This does include chemicals, delivery, shell, steps and hook up. Are these just right or to high?

Grandee 10295

Vista 10995

Thanks all and look I look foward to be part of of your community, and im sure you guys do not look foward to all the questions I will have down the road haha.

Thanks,

Ryan-dabeef-

Refer to this post. I purchased the caldera cantabria.

http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20399