• Hot Springs Grandee

Ready to buy..both are $ 10,600

No stereo or IPOD

all the bells and whistles plus tax

both are 2009 models NEW

Love both

Help me decide..

Thank You in Advance

Both are great tubs imo.. cant make a bad decision. Wet test if your able 2 and buy which one you like better. Also a strong dealer is key in helping provide years of worry free ownership..

Good Luck and have fun with the experience.

Well you certainly know what my response would be between the two. :) The Grandee is definitely the better option in my mind. But you've read my comments on that in other posts.

Well the deed has been done and we went with the Hot Springs Grandee as bottomline we found the Jacuzzi J470 to be a great product,but does not have any real arm support in the seating arrangement. Little things do matter and comfort is a big trigger point with us. Totally appeciate everyones input thru this process and personally thank Jerimiah Reece@

Mountain Hot Tub for providing non patisan anwers to my technical and pricing questions.

Please remember that price point is not only driver in the purchase of highend spas, It is a consideration, but not the main driver.

Bottomline! Quality and those awesome dual moto jet seats got us! :rolleyes:

thank You

Well the deed has been done and we went with the Hot Springs Grandee as bottomline we found the Jacuzzi J470 to be a great product,but does not have any real arm support in the seating arrangement. Little things do matter and comfort is a big trigger point with us. Totally appeciate everyones input thru this process and personally thank Jerimiah Reece@

Mountain Hot Tub for providing non patisan anwers to my technical and pricing questions.

Please remember that price point is not only driver in the purchase of highend spas, It is a consideration, but not the main driver.

Bottomline! Quality and those awesome dual moto jet seats got us! :rolleyes:

thank You

Awesome. :) Hope you guys enjoy that hot tub for years and years. Glad to have helped you answer some questions. Very cool to hear that the arm rests were a factor for you. As you said, sometimes the little things are what help us in our buying decisions.

Happy Hot Tubbing!!