Epic, Arctic Tundra Or Jacuzzi 375

Hi All

new to the board and have been reading all the posts which makes for more confusion

I have narrowed my search to 3 tubs. any suggestions on why I should or should not buy any of these....

any help on what I should expect on price. I am in Canada and am looking to use this all year round.

thanks for the help

Hi All

new to the board and have been reading all the posts which makes for more confusion

I have narrowed my search to 3 tubs. any suggestions on why I should or should not buy any of these....

any help on what I should expect on price. I am in Canada and am looking to use this all year round.

thanks for the help

In the end the one thing you REALLY want to do is to wet test. You haven't indicated that you've done so and I can't express enough how much that can help in your decision making. Its not as if one of these is a "stay away" brand/model and you'll find proponents of each brand so I'm not sure what anyone can really say to sway you without knowing more about how each of these fits you.

Hi All

thanks for the help

wet tested 2 out of 3 and I like them both

I am concerned regarding price at this time

can anyone help on which of these should be priced higher than the other and why

all reps say they make the best and you got to pay because if you want a buy a honda or ford etc.....