Looking For A Leisure Pool Builder In Our Area Or That Will Come Here!

Hello! I am new to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help!

We have been considering a pool for over a year and finally think we are ready. After lots of research we decided on fiberglass and in particular we like the Leisure products and warranty. The downside is that we have only found 3 builders in our area that do any type of fiberglass. (Yes we have contacted Leisure directly as well). None of the 3 do Leisure.

We are going to try to convince one of the three to do a Leisure install (after we interview them all and find out who meets our criteria). BUT in the mean time we were hoping someone out there might know a builder in SC that we don't!

Thanks!

We have been considering a pool for over a year and finally think we are ready. After lots of research we decided on fiberglass and in particular we like the Leisure products and warranty. The downside is that we have only found 3 builders in our area that do any type of fiberglass. (Yes we have contacted Leisure directly as well). None of the 3 do Leisure.

We are going to try to convince one of the three to do a Leisure install (after we interview them all and find out who meets our criteria). BUT in the mean time we were hoping someone out there might know a builder in SC that we don't!

Thanks!

Hi I am surprised that Leisure does not have anyone in your area that can help you, I might be able to find you someone if you want to get back with me. I have been installing Leisure Pools for over a year now and they make the best pool on the market. We use to install Viking Pools and we have been experiancing a high volume of pools that have been installed that have cracked, I wish we had discovered that they were making inferior pools before we started having them crack. When we started doing Viking 8 yrs ago it was a good pool, but they started going down hill in the last couple of years, so stay away from Viking.

Thanks!

Hi I am surprised that Leisure does not have anyone in your area that can help you, I might be able to find you someone if you want to get back with me. I have been installing Leisure Pools for over a year now and they make the best pool on the market. We use to install Viking Pools and we have been experiancing a high volume of pools that have been installed that have cracked, I wish we had discovered that they were making inferior pools before we started having them crack. When we started doing Viking 8 yrs ago it was a good pool, but they started going down hill in the last couple of years, so stay away from Viking.

We received info back from Leisure but they said they had no builders in our area. They sent us DIY info and we are not even going to consider attempting that! LOL!

Most of the builders in our area are using small brand companies with no color coatings and limited styles. I really like what I've read about Leisure, their colors, their styles and the coating warranty. I just discovered Barrier Reef as well. I am still researching them but they have a supply area here in SC so I may be able to find a builder there. Do you know of them?

And sure what can you do to help point us towards a Leisure builder here in the upstate of SC?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
We received info back from Leisure but they said they had no builders in our area. They sent us DIY info and we are not even going to consider attempting that! LOL!

Most of the builders in our area are using small brand companies with no color coatings and limited styles. I really like what I've read about Leisure, their colors, their styles and the coating warranty. I just discovered Barrier Reef as well. I am still researching them but they have a supply area here in SC so I may be able to find a builder there. Do you know of them?

And sure what can you do to help point us towards a Leisure builder here in the upstate of SC?

Thanks!

We received info back from Leisure but they said they had no builders in our area.

I may be interested. I am a leisure dealer for NY and WV. Check out my web site ( hvpools.com ) then call if interested. All calls go to my cell, if I'm running machines I won't hear it just leave a message.

Jamie

Thanks!

I install barrier reef pools. Have you checked them out? We will come to your area. You can see my website @ http//:www.fiberglasspooldoctor.com

• 5 months later...

Thanks!

Find anyone yet? We will come to your area. You can see some of my work at www.michiganpoolsandspas.com

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

Viking is a quality pool==

We have been building fiberglass pools for over 20 years. We have built various brands over the years including Viking and Leisure. We prefer Viking for their dedication to quality, customer service and their innovation. Most ideas in the fiberglass pool business seem to come from Viking, perhaps because they are by far the largest mfg. in a very small industry. We have NOT had problems with pools cracking as that is generally an installation/drainage issue and we are very careful on these issues.

That being said, a customer would be well advised to choose a good builder. If you do so, either Leisure or Viking shells will be fine. If you don't, cracking or another problem might occur.

• 1 month later...

We have been installing Viking Pools with very little trouble for over 13 years !! Their quality of their molds and attention to fit and finish is second to none. I am not going to badmouth Leisure Pools because they seem to have a nice product. In fact most of the pool manufacturers in the business have good products with fantastic warranties. Who you choose to install your pool and how it gets installed will make all the difference in the world.