Artic Tundra Interest

I am looking at purchasing an artic tundra spa. One Item I wish to have is the transducer audio system, but I do not have that extra cash to purchase it. Does anybody know where you can purchase a "after-market" transducer audio system to add to your tub?

Also, If anybody has any sort of feedback on Artic spa negative or positive, I would love to hear it.

Thanks

I am looking at purchasing an artic tundra spa. One Item I wish to have is the transducer audio system, but I do not have that extra cash to purchase it. Does anybody know where you can purchase a "after-market" transducer audio system to add to your tub?

Also, If anybody has any sort of feedback on Artic spa negative or positive, I would love to hear it.

Thanks

Arctic makes a fine product. I like the transducer audio systems available, but also think they are way overpriced. Get a boom box for out by the tub.

I agree with Roger. We looked at all the mfgs products and found all sound systems to be overpriced. You don't need it plus it's another thing to possibly go bad.

In terms of the Arctic line, I am a new owner and have been using my Tundra for about 4 days. My wife and I have been in it daily and have found it be relaxing and stiumulating. Every seat has a different feel and due to it's unique layout, we found more positions than you could find in an adult movie!

There is already one deficiency though that we are going to address and that is swapping out with the dealer the 3" rotational hip and thigh jets with the 3" directionals. The former are woefully too weak to even be felt, but by changing to the directional not only allows to focus it's stream but also intensify it immensely. For anyone with hamstring problems, the directional will penetrate that area much better.

If you want more technical reasons why I bought the Arctic, you can go to page 2 of this site and read my thread, "Fellow Consumers: Arctic is my Choice" Good luck and happy wet testing.