Sundance Denali

atlld

I am considering buying a friend's hot tub because he doesn't use it anymore and I really like it. I am particularly interested in this tub because it is small (4 people max) and will fit well within my limited deck space. Also I do not want a lounger in my tub, and used tubs without loungers can be hard to find these days.

Is this a well-made tub for its class? I know it is not a cheap tub, but how well-made is it? I have heard that Sundance and Jacuzzi are (or were?) owned by the same parent company.

Also, what is this tub realistically worth considering it is about 3 years old. The tub is in working order and has been in a porch. I will probably have to pay about $300 to have a company move it (I already inquired about this to get the quote).

Many thanks to all of you who have posted information on this great site.

I am considering buying a friend's hot tub because he doesn't use it anymore and I really like it. I am particularly interested in this tub because it is small (4 people max) and will fit well within my limited deck space. Also I do not want a lounger in my tub, and used tubs without loungers can be hard to find these days.

Is this a well-made tub for its class? I know it is not a cheap tub, but how well-made is it? I have heard that Sundance and Jacuzzi are (or were?) owned by the same parent company.

Also, what is this tub realistically worth considering it is about 3 years old. The tub is in working order and has been in a porch. I will probably have to pay about $300 to have a company move it (I already inquired about this to get the quote).

Many thanks to all of you who have posted information on this great site.

First the warranty is none transferable but if it is three years old it does not have a warranty anyway i can sale you a new one for $4495.00 with a full warranty if you are in my area not trying to knock your friends tub it all depends on how they maintained it if they kept the ph riight and what kind of shape it is in how is the cover etc etc. check the pump seal out if you see corosion around the shaft becareful.