Fiber Optic Lights For Fiberglass Swim Spa? Cost? Help Please

Hello, I am having a 14X7 ft inground fiberglass swim spa installed. Installer is asking for 1500.00 to install 3 fiber optic fixtures. The old lensed / holes are on the used fiiberglass shell. Is this a fair price to pay? The existing holes had Pentair spabrite lights previously. Is this a fair price3 for the illuminator plus three fixtures? The electrical hook up of entire spa is being done seperate subcontract by an electrician so this component is seperate.

Please oh please let me know.

price seems a little bit high - why do you want fibre optics ?

i only ask as i have been involved in fibre optic and LED pool lighting for 8 years with a seperate company for it http://www.specializedlightingconcepts.co.nz theres a pile of fibre optic and led galleries on there you can see the difference

my ideal suggestion would be for the SaVI melody poo/spal light from Nexxus Lighting www.nexxuslighting.com

LEDs produce a better light in the water with a wider beam spread, longer life, better output and no noisy illuminator

at 14 x 7 you owuld only need 2 of the savi melody