Wire Diagram

Roush_3

Hi everyone,

So i have a 2000 Sundance optima sentry 850 spa. Everytime i turn it on it pops the breaker. So a bunch of people suggested its the heater. so i bought a new smart heater for it. while lookin into the wiring on the panel i noticed some wires that have been removed from where they belong coming from the heater. I have searched everywhere to locate a wire diagram for this spa and im having no luck. So does any body have a complete wiring diagram for this spa? or have any suggestions?

Thanks

try this. page 33.

have you had the spa running or is it the first time starting it up? if so the gfci is not wired correctly. white wire has to go into breaker then pigtail to neutral bar. if white goes straight to neutral bar breaker will trip

http://www.sundancespas.com/Communications...0.850Manual.pdf

Hi everyone,

So i have a 2000 Sundance optima sentry 850 spa. Everytime i turn it on it pops the breaker. So a bunch of people suggested its the heater. so i bought a new smart heater for it. while lookin into the wiring on the panel i noticed some wires that have been removed from where they belong coming from the heater. I have searched everywhere to locate a wire diagram for this spa and im having no luck. So does any body have a complete wiring diagram for this spa? or have any suggestions?

Thanks

2000 optima had a "smart heater", (that didn't work out so well) you probally see two gray wires that were cut. that was a bypass for it. nothing new there.

try disconnecting the wires going to the blower motor at the board then reset the breaker, those heaters on them don't usally cause tripping...