Sundance Hartford Price

rocky

I've just decided to purchase a spa and have no idea on what I'm doing!! I'm looking at the Hartford both new , 07 and 08. )7 I was quoted 5300 with cover, delv and steps, has chrome and lights no stereo, the 08 is the same at 5600. Is this a good starter spa? Is the price good? I was told there is no difference between years .

I've just decided to purchase a spa and have no idea on what I'm doing!! I'm looking at the Hartford both new , 07 and 08. )7 I was quoted 5300 with cover, delv and steps, has chrome and lights no stereo, the 08 is the same at 5600. Is this a good starter spa? Is the price good? I was told there is no difference between years .

I have an 07 Hartford. Paid $5600 w/everything including a cover lift. Have been extremely happy with it. Good value for the price point. Sounds like price is right on.

Thanks for the reply. I'm leaning towards the Hartford. The other was a Vita, and I cant find the info on their "Vintage" style. Should I have the Ozinator installed? The salesman said it wouldn't save all that much on chemicals. Do I have to have a 24 hr circulation pump for the ozinator?

Thanks for the reply. I'm leaning towards the Hartford. The other was a Vita, and I cant find the info on their "Vintage" style. Should I have the Ozinator installed? The salesman said it wouldn't save all that much on chemicals. Do I have to have a 24 hr circulation pump for the ozinator?

My first tub was a vita w/ the ozonator. After the ozonator died, I never had it replaced. Did not have one put on the Sundance, in fact, the salesman discouraged it. I never noticed any appreciable difference and would not spend the extra to have one installed.