Artesian Piper Glen Vs. Clearwater Tradition Signature

billhill

I think I may have narrowed it down to these two tubs.

I like the Artesian PG due to the number of pumps and the footwell massager. I like the fact that each major seat has its own pump. I'm kinda leaning for fullfoam and like the recognition it got by way of the consumers digest award. I pray that's an unbiased rating.

but

the Clearwater TS has the dual lounger and arm rests and seems to be a few inches deeper. The depth is paramount for me. I also understand this spa can be made saltwater if I choose to do so.

I dry sat the clearwater and it felt pretty good. The artesian is next on my list. After that I push for a wet test.

Does anyone own one (2008/2009) or the other. If so how much and do you regret buying it for any reason.

thanks

I like the Artesian PG due to the number of pumps and the footwell massager. I like the fact that each major seat has its own pump. I'm kinda leaning for fullfoam and like the recognition it got by way of the consumers digest award. I pray that's an unbiased rating.

but

the Clearwater TS has the dual lounger and arm rests and seems to be a few inches deeper. The depth is paramount for me. I also understand this spa can be made saltwater if I choose to do so.

I dry sat the clearwater and it felt pretty good. The artesian is next on my list. After that I push for a wet test.

Does anyone own one (2008/2009) or the other. If so how much and do you regret buying it for any reason.

thanks

Not so sure about the comsumers digest award or not, but I can tell you that the Artesian (and any tub for that matter - I think!) can be converted to a saltwater spa. I was given about 5 good reasons and 10 not so good reasons to go for saltwater. I chose to go with DiChlor and the artesian version of the nature 2. So far so good!

I'd probably lean toward the Artesian between the two mentioned but make no mistake, that is not an unbiased "award". Wet test both brands and any others you're interested in and let that be a major factor in your decision making.