Advice For Mid-atlantic

Sherms

I am in the market for a portable hot tub, live in the Mid-Atlantic (Okay - Maryland), and would like any advice on recommended brands, or even brands to stay away from. Dealers near me carry:

Dynasty

Coleman (yea - I've heard re: Maax & Living Water, but which to stay away from?)

Dimension One

Hot Spring, Tiger River, Hot Spot, Solana

Elite Spas

Any advice on key items to compare would be greatly appreciated. Looking to seat 5-6, plan to use it year-round.

I am in the market for a portable hot tub, live in the Mid-Atlantic (Okay - Maryland), and would like any advice on recommended brands, or even brands to stay away from. Dealers near me carry:

Dynasty

Coleman (yea - I've heard re: Maax & Living Water, but which to stay away from?)

Dimension One

Elite Spas

Any advice on key items to compare would be greatly appreciated. Looking to seat 5-6, plan to use it year-round.

As far as Coleman, I'd stay FAR away from the ones now made by Living Waters. I think the D1 and Hot Spring are the best of that group for energy efficiency and quality.

Dynasty

Dimension One

Elite Spas

dynasty would be my pick they have custom jets patterns that are amazing and not avail to other manufacturers 6"-4" covers, well insulated spas and strong warranty. also if you are looking to seat 5-6 on a regular basis go 8' but buy the spa based on your needs not your visitors. wet test wet test wet test. I am an independant tech with no bias i just like the product so no hating please

Dynasty

Dimension One

Elite Spas

Stay away from living water. Maax is still making the same spas under Maax label

D1 and Hot springs are on a different level than the others. Probably gonna pay more for one of those two but it will be worth it. Wet test to see what feels better to you. Check the track record and longevity of the dealers. Great service and support will make owning a lot more pleasurable.