My New Spa

Yunus

It was delivered yesterday, electrician was here waiting when it got here. I had water in it within an hour and it was heating. I'll post some pics later today but right now. I gotta go try it out for the first time!!! So excited!

Ok, it took longer than I thought to get the pictures up but here they are.

Before

P2140028Small.jpg

Installation

P2250055Small.jpg

Happiness

P3030059Small.jpg

Gotta pickup a lifter today. Also considering either setting up a table for a boombox or installing some outdoor speakers on the side of the house.

Stopped by the dealer today for the "chemicals class" I don't know if this is standard but I got a second Spa Frog kit. When they dropped off the spa they gave me a kit with 2 bromine + 1 mineral spa frog canisters as well as good size bottles of every other chemical under the sun. Then I go to the dealer for the class and he says here take this, another spa frog kit with 1 mineral and 3 bromine canisters as well as another full set of all the other chemicals (oil remover, scale remover, chlorine, ph up , ph down). Then he says buy the spa frog chemicals online there much cheaper. I gotta say from just this experience I feel I can talk to my dealer with confidence, if he is willing to send me elsewhere for cheaper chemicals he's got my trust.

Very nice! It looks like you also installed a new fence. Maybe your dealer is going to start selling different chemical brands. I went to my local Bullfrog/Jacuzzi dealer to buy some chemicals last week and was advised that they were only going to sell Leisuretime in January.

It was delivered yesterday, electrician was here waiting when it got here. I had water in it within an hour and it was heating. I'll post some pics later today but right now. I gotta go try it out for the first time!!! So excited!

Ok, it took longer than I thought to get the pictures up but here they are.

Before

P2140028Small.jpg

Installation

P2250055Small.jpg

Happiness

P3030059Small.jpg

Gotta pickup a lifter today. Also considering either setting up a table for a boombox or installing some outdoor speakers on the side of the house.

How exciting! Looks great! And great that they gave you lots of chemicals. I was happy we got a tote of em when ours was delivered. It helps out to get you started.

Enjoy!

Anne