Corpus Christi Fiberglass Installation And Color ?

AAS

We currently have a San Juan white pool which we love but are moving to Corpus Christi. Are there any recommendations on a brand (Viking, Leisure, Royal) and installer to use? Our pool was installed perfectly and have had no problems and would like that again. Also we are not sure if we should stick with white. We love the blue color but will be furious if it fades! Which of course the dealers all say no - what is the reality? Any recommendations on dealers for that part of the country?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Also we are not sure if we should stick with white. We love the blue color but will be furious if it fades! Which of course the dealers all say no - what is the reality? Any recommendations on dealers for that part of the country?

Thanks

I work for a dealer in New England am knowledgable about both Viking and CPC pools. Your concerns about fading are good ones and as a dealer, I cannot say that our pools will not fade. However, I can state with 99% assurity that if you use coping of some kind to cover the raised bond beam and install a perimeter tile at the waterline, any fading that may occur will be highly undetectable.

Good Luck! Julie (www.YankeePools.com)

• 6 months later...

I think you will be happiest with the Leisure pool. They have been putting them in the ground in Australia for 20 years, which has really intense sun like we do here in South Texas. I can't say much about the other brands. I do the electrical work for the company that installs Leisure pools in San Antonio. I also do electrical work for a couple of custom gunite pool builders and one that does San Juan pools. I'm not a sales guy for any of them, but, I am most impressed with Leisure's product and warranty. If you have any other specific questions, PM me and I'll see what I can find out for you. TXT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We currently have a San Juan white pool which we love but are moving to Corpus Christi. Are there any recommendations on a brand (Viking, Leisure, Royal) and installer to use? Our pool was installed perfectly and have had no problems and would like that again. Also we are not sure if we should stick with white. We love the blue color but will be furious if it fades! Which of course the dealers all say no - what is the reality? Any recommendations on dealers for that part of the country?

Thanks

Do not use Emerald Pools -- John Johnson. I had numerous problems with the installation and 1 year later (we started May 2006) it still is not done. There is a woman on the Island that has the only pool shop there but she is die hard gunite. Be sure your contractor knows Corpus code and follows it, they are very particular.