How Many Adults Can You Comfortably Fit It At Once In Your Tub

spa_newb

Clearwater Orlando I can seat 6 comfortable.

You can usually knock off 1 person from what they say it will hold. Look at how big the footwell is....seats 8....will 16 feet and knees be comfortable? What abot the seats, are some of them cool down seats without jets. Also the depth of the tub. If you have a shallow tub that seats 6-8 you will find it will knock a lot of the water out, same with a really small 2-3 person tub.

Arctic Frontier. Five comfortably.

If anyone has pics of a group of people sitting in their tub that would be cool too, just for a frame of reference!

I'm not a voyeur I swear ;)

All my pictures have my wife in them and she'd does not take kindly to me posting internet pictures with her in them (the only one I can post is our wedding photo and there is no hot tub in sight)

Sorry have to be another member :)

99 Nordic Roundw open seating 5 adults Max. 4 ok, 2 perfect

05 Tiger river Capsan: 6 seats held 6 adults cramped.5 ok, 4 comfortabley. This was a shallow tub, so some of the taller friends felt cramped. Also had a foot dome wich my wife really misses, but got in the way for movign around when the tub was full

2007 Caldera Geneva: it has 6 seats including a lounger. I have had 7 adults crammed in there. It can seat 6 ok. 5 pretty good, But It's very nice with 4.

Here's the deal though. With both the Tiger river and the Geneva (Ie non open seating), people like to move through each of the seats to get the specific therapy and jets that each seat offers. (and sometimes, folks want the pumps on, while others want to just sit in the hot water, as opposed to just sitting and talking.

If you are thinkning you will use you tub for entertaining, then I would gravitate towards a design that offers a more open seating style and yes -cupholders! IF you want a therapy tub then I would suggest you look tubs that offer deep sculpted seats, varying depths, and a vareity of jetting.

another seating variable is the cool off seat. this usually a non jetted seat that sits higher in the tub that allows someone to get more out of the watrer than other seats, yet not be complely exposed to the air. If your tun is outdoors in a frigid climate, I suggest a tub that offers a cool off seat.It allows users who might get a bit uncomfortable to cool off without freezing or leaving the tub.

We have a La Spa Heet which is advertised as a 5/6 person spa, we have found that 5 people is fine, but a sixth person has to sit on the step which acts as a cool down seat as well.

Good point that Trigger made in the previous post about varying depth seats, jets and being able to switch the jets off in certain seats, that was one of our deciding factors.