Are Tub Prices Negotiable

spa_newb

The price of EVERYTHING is negotiable..heck, my 16 year old son talked a shoe salesmen at the mall down in price (I was was stunned, amazed, and rather proud :lol: ). Every dealer is an individual and is going to be different. Some may say "ok", others may throw you out of their store.

The price of EVERYTHING is negotiable..heck, my 16 year old son talked a shoe salesmen at the mall down in price (I was was stunned, amazed, and rather proud :lol: ). Every dealer is an individual and is going to be different. Some may say "ok", others may throw you out of their store.

Probably the best way to do it is to ask if there's a discount for cash. Or ask if they have any tubs in stock or floor models they want to move.

100% correct I don't pay retail on anything unless it is something from a grocery store. I'd even barter there if it was worth the trouble. ;)

It certainly doesn't hurt to try, all they can say is "no" or maybe "no but we will lower it this much". I needed change for a dollar at 7-11 this week and tried to negotiate getting 4 quaters and a nickel but they said "no". At least I tried.