Tile Outside Fiberglass Coping, On The Deck Part

readyami

I have seen several pictures from fiberglass pool websites with a tile laid OUTSIDE the (usually white) fiberglass coping of the pool. I like this look. I can't get my DH to agree to cantilever concrete, brick, or precast stone coping at all. I am anxious as my install is scheduled for just a little over a week away. I was wondering if I could sell him on the tile idea. What type of tile would this be?

Go to flextile.com

The guy that developed the materials and process runs this company.

Hey Don I'm not sure who you are to send others to these type of websites, but either you should get banned for doing pranks or simply not post these links/website url's at all; it's hard to tell if you did not mean to type that url on purpose and you should remove/erase it as soon as possible, so no one visits that website. If a moderator were here to do that it would be much easier than explaining all this.

www.flextile.com contains sample of JS: Agent-AV Trojan Horse/Virus, either as a Redirect Code or it's embedded onto a link in the website. I'm an expert in Computer & Browser Security, so I know what I'm saying. The Norton, Avast!, Webroot, McAfee, and AVG anti-virus databases all contain the same signature(s) of the samples collected on that website. Shortly, I will be contacting the admin. of that website and give them a bug report and a "Hijacked" website report that will be stored in the national SiteAdvisor databases for McAfee, and LinkScanner databases for Grisoft Technologies and Exploit Prevention Labs.

JRM75,

You have un-masked my true intentions. All the posts I have made on this forum were not intended to provide people with some insight or information in regards to the problems they were experiencing or questions they may have had regarding their swimming pools, it was all for the purpose of directing them to websites that would infect their computers. The other parties involved in the conspiracy with me are, all the other people on this forum that have suggested websites or other links. So please banish me from the pool and spa forum forever! Or perhaps you should get a life. I went on the aforementioned website before I referred the individual to it just to make sure it was the right one and it did no harm to my computer.

JRM75,

You have un-masked my true intentions. All the posts I have made on this forum were not intended to provide people with some insight or information in regards to the problems they were experiencing or questions they may have had regarding their swimming pools, it was all for the purpose of directing them to websites that would infect their computers. The other parties involved in the conspiracy with me are, all the other people on this forum that have suggested websites or other links. So please banish me from the pool and spa forum forever! Or perhaps you should get a life. I went on the aforementioned website before I referred the individual to it just to make sure it was the right one and it did no harm to my computer.

This is completely off-topic, you should've PM'ed me instead; but my post (although, off-topic as well) was to warn the customer and other members of the possible consequences for going to websites like those. If there were active moderators in this forum, then this wouldn't have gotten so complicated. In any website, where we help others to the best of our knowledge, we want them to be satisfied with our answers and give regards to the website. We don't want them to visit a site that mistakenly got infected with a virus/trojan (maybe it was before or it happened today), and then we are blamed for the trouble the customer went through because his computer got infected when he took our advice. So, before you just visit a website and think it's alright for others to check out as well, Google the site and see how good it is or use LinkScanner to check for unknown samples of trojan/virus code that may exist on that site.

• 1 year later...
I have seen several pictures from fiberglass pool websites with a tile laid OUTSIDE the (usually white) fiberglass coping of the pool. I like this look. I can't get my DH to agree to cantilever concrete, brick, or precast stone coping at all. I am anxious as my install is scheduled for just a little over a week away. I was wondering if I could sell him on the tile idea. What type of tile would this be?

Hi readyami,

Have your installer go here www.fiberglassswimmingpooltiling.com for information. I do agree with Mark. The installer should know how to cantilever your pool.