Finally, Everything Working!

Surfbeast

Thanks to this forum and some help from posters I have finally got my tub up and running perfectly, except for new blower that is on the way.

I finally figured out the timing functions and fixed the temp overheat issue. I found a wire on the back of the pressure switch that had popped off. after putting it back and resetting the tub all is well. Still can't figure out what that wheel does that is on the pressure switch though so I'm leaving it alone.

Tub is now cycling through it's filter and temp cycles like it should and it is maintaining a constat temp.

Thanks for all the help!

Still can't figure out what that wheel does that is on the pressure switch though so I'm leaving it alone.

Congrats on getting your tub working. The wheel on the pressure switch is for adjusting the sensitivity of the pressure switch. The way the switch works is by completing a circuit to the heater. When there is sufficient pressure detected the heater will turn on (if the other conditions are met, i.e. water temp less than set temp, pump is running). Insufficient pressure because of clogged water lines, air-lock, jammed impeller, etc. will show low pressure where the switch is. The switch will then not complete the circuit. Sometimes, the switch needs adjustment. By turning the switch, you can make the switch more or less sensitive to the pressure.

Ken