Prices In The Last Frontier - Anchorage Alaska

OK.. as the pilings are being driven for the new hot tub deck, the search for the new tub is on... I realize living in Alaska we will pay and pay and pay for shipping costs... I have looked around this site at some of the quotes for tubs and they are defineltely "Lower 48" prices. We are looking at the Sundance and Arctic Spas. For instance a Sundance Cameo is quoted at $16,600 sale price 12,700. Arctic Klondiker Legend Extreme $18,645 sale price $14,900, and the Legend SE $21,600 sale $16,900. :blink: We will also look at Hot Springs..

I have shipping ability from the lower 48 (Seattle area)... Do these prices look "right"? Or are these the price they throw out there and then negotiate from there... to.... what is a reasonable purchase price? As for the spa - we are looking for theraputic spa with lots of nice jets for muscle relaxation.

Or - are these quoted prices acceptable???

Thanks in advance for any info.

Alaskan Buckeye

OK.. as the pilings are being driven for the new hot tub deck, the search for the new tub is on... I realize living in Alaska we will pay and pay and pay for shipping costs... I have looked around this site at some of the quotes for tubs and they are defineltely "Lower 48" prices. We are looking at the Sundance and Arctic Spas. For instance a Sundance Cameo is quoted at $16,600 sale price 12,700. Arctic Klondiker Legend Extreme $18,645 sale price $14,900, and the Legend SE $21,600 sale $16,900. :blink: We will also look at Hot Springs..

I have shipping ability from the lower 48 (Seattle area)... Do these prices look "right"? Or are these the price they throw out there and then negotiate from there... to.... what is a reasonable purchase price? As for the spa - we are looking for theraputic spa with lots of nice jets for muscle relaxation.

Alaskan Buckeye

I was not aware that Alaska used the Euro... Just kidding. I know it is the Yen.

I am going to make a bold statement from my pricing of similar tubs and concidering fuel costs if those are the prices quoted delivered to you in Alaska, they are not too far off. (who do I contact to get my cut of the sale?)

Alaskan Buckeye

Check the prices on Clearwater Spas also. They are made right in Washington and have very therapy oriented tubs.

Alaskan Buckeye

What was your quote from Hot Spring?? Was it that much too?