Some People In This Forum Think They Know Everything About Hot Tubs!

ncaaref

Then there are those that are pretty darn close to know everything in my opinion. Now that I have your attention, a story about someone from this forum. As some i am sure have seen i have a 1999 Sundance Optima that was given to me that i have been restoring. When I got to the point of hooking up the pumps after getting a new control panel i started having problems, so like many i started posing my questions here. I got a few responses, but i started getting responses tat really intrigued me, because with every post he would give a part number that he was referring to. These responses came from James The Hot Tub Guy. From My post James said it sounded like a bad 24hr circulation pump, so I asked how much one was and when he could ship it out. Well to my surprise he did not respond with a price he responded with his phone number and said we need to diagnose the problem for sure first and we could do that over the phone. I called James and to say the Least one of the most professional and Might I say most knowledgeable about hot tubs that I have ever met. Within 10 minutes we figured out that I had the Highspeed pump hooked up wrong, upon rewiring that the hot tub was up a running. Well James went on to spend, ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, almost an hour on the phone with me. Never once did he try to sell me things i didn't need. I did have to get a new 24hr circulation pump, and igot it from James it was the right part I got it within 2 days and It was cheaper than anywhere i could find on the Internet! I have other things that i need to get for the Spa to complete it and I will get them from James because of his honesty and willingness to help. He has save me a ton of money by not having to have a tech come out to my house that is worth it to me. I want to say thank you to James the Hot Tub Guy, and tell everyone else out there, If you having trouble with your spa and James tells you to call him, DO IT, you will not be sorry. I consider him a friend as well as the guy I will always turn to for my Hot Tub needs. Thanks Again.

Then there are those that are pretty darn close to know everything in my opinion. Now that I have your attention, a story about someone from this forum. As some i am sure have seen i have a 1999 Sundance Optima that was given to me that i have been restoring. When I got to the point of hooking up the pumps after getting a new control panel i started having problems, so like many i started posing my questions here. I got a few responses, but i started getting responses tat really intrigued me, because with every post he would give a part number that he was referring to. These responses came from James The Hot Tub Guy. From My post James said it sounded like a bad 24hr circulation pump, so I asked how much one was and when he could ship it out. Well to my surprise he did not respond with a price he responded with his phone number and said we need to diagnose the problem for sure first and we could do that over the phone. I called James and to say the Least one of the most professional and Might I say most knowledgeable about hot tubs that I have ever met. Within 10 minutes we figured out that I had the Highspeed pump hooked up wrong, upon rewiring that the hot tub was up a running. Well James went on to spend, ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, almost an hour on the phone with me. Never once did he try to sell me things i didn't need. I did have to get a new 24hr circulation pump, and igot it from James it was the right part I got it within 2 days and It was cheaper than anywhere i could find on the Internet! I have other things that i need to get for the Spa to complete it and I will get them from James because of his honesty and willingness to help. He has save me a ton of money by not having to have a tech come out to my house that is worth it to me. I want to say thank you to James the Hot Tub Guy, and tell everyone else out there, If you having trouble with your spa and James tells you to call him, DO IT, you will not be sorry. I consider him a friend as well as the guy I will always turn to for my Hot Tub needs. Thanks Again.

Thanks ncaaref I am glad I was able to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Job James!

It made me smile and reminded me of many of the calls I get from people in dire need all over the world finding things I have wrote. Recently a man from the Netherlands called me at 3 am forgeting about the time difference. It was a pleasure helping him out over the phone (blown fuse) and I was asked by my lady if anyone else does this and I told her I am sure someone does. Now I know for sure someone else does.

There are so many nightmare stories about our business so it's nce to see a nice one for a change. Keep up the great work everyone.

Great Job James!

It made me smile and reminded me of many of the calls I get from people in dire need all over the world finding things I have wrote. Recently a man from the Netherlands called me at 3 am forgeting about the time difference. It was a pleasure helping him out over the phone (blown fuse) and I was asked by my lady if anyone else does this and I told her I am sure someone does. Now I know for sure someone else does.

There are so many nightmare stories about our business so it's nce to see a nice one for a change. Keep up the great work everyone.

Thanks DOC.

In My Hi Definition TV Forum, this is where the reply comes in thanking James' (insert family member here) for writing such a nice post. :D

Good stuff, James!

In My Hi Definition TV Forum, this is where the reply comes in thanking James' (insert family member here) for writing such a nice post. :D

Good stuff, James!

Hi ncaaref thought i would let you know somebody put my tv commercials on youtube you can find the under the hot tub guy.

Man that is Awesome !! Glad to hear it! I will definitely check them out.

Good stuff, James!

Hi ncaaref thought i would let you know somebody put my tv commercials on youtube you can find the under the hot tub guy.

Thanks ncaaref I am glad I was able to help.

Good stuff, James!

Hi ncaaref just checking to see how your spa is doing?

Good stuff, James!

Hi ncaaref just checking to see how your spa is doing?

It is doing well, gotta get a new filter and the other things but still doing good. Thanks for all your help.