Spa Repair

sandi

SANDI,

That was a great line.....

"I know it's not where we usually keep it. Try looking for it on the next shelf down behind the orange juice?"

But if its not on the next shelf do you look under the sink for it?

If you're a man, you sure don't go looking for it anywhere else ... and you may not see it even if it's sitting on the shelf where it normally sits if someone happened to put the pitcher of lemonade in front of it! But, that's a topic for a completely different forum! I've got it - what I needed was a FEMALE repair tech!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sandi

If you're a man, you sure don't go looking for it anywhere else ... and you may not see it even if it's sitting on the shelf where it normally sits if someone happened to put the pitcher of lemonade in front of it! But, that's a topic for a completely different forum! I've got it - what I needed was a FEMALE repair tech!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sandi

I'll have you know that I came from a big family where I have 6 sisters and though my wife does most of cooking I do the vast majority of the laundry, most all of the dishes and nearly all of the grocery shopping. So, if I don't see the milk on the top shelf I will certainly look on other shelves but I won't look in the cupboard.