Pre-fab Bases

My wife and I are looking into our first hot tub/spa purchase, but we are not planning on living at our house for very long into the future, and therefore would like to take our tub with us once we move.

I've done a bit of research on prefab bases such as EZ Pads. I would welcome any comments that people might have regarding cost-benefit analysis, ease of installation, or durability. At first glance, it seems like a great option for a relatively temporary situation.

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum. Forgive me....I'm a first timer.

Thanks in advance.

My wife and I are looking into our first hot tub/spa purchase, but we are not planning on living at our house for very long into the future, and therefore would like to take our tub with us once we move.

I've done a bit of research on prefab bases such as EZ Pads. I would welcome any comments that people might have regarding cost-benefit analysis, ease of installation, or durability. At first glance, it seems like a great option for a relatively temporary situation.

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum. Forgive me....I'm a first timer.

Thanks in advance.

They work and hold up well. Put some modified stone about 2 inches on the surface you want to place the spa. tamp and level. Put the pads together and presto. I like them and have not had any complaints fron customers

If "not long" is 1-3 years, I'd probably just haul in some pea rock and level it out and go with that. Otherwise, maybe you just want to leave the tub behind (add to the price of the home, the value when you sell it) and get a new one delivered to your new home ! I'm guessing in 3-5 years, there will be a lot of bells & whistles that you may want.