S. Jersey Contractor Pleasure Pools

gacto

We are looking to replace our above ground with an inground. Looking at the fiberglass pools. was quoted a $27,500 prive for a 16x38x6 pool with 3' concrete surround, pump. filter. light, and rails. Is that high for fg? The business is Pleasure Pools out of Glassboro, NJ. They have done 2 and are working on their 3rd in our town. Says if I sogn up by next Monday, I get it for that price. If not, goes to $29,500 since he would have to bring all his equipment back to my area. He had no info as to warranties, but is selling Dolphin brand white fiberglass pools.

A little leary, don't like being rushed. If anyone has any comments of fiberglass vs line and especially this installer please let me know.

Thanks

Gacto

We are looking to replace our above ground with an inground. Looking at the fiberglass pools. was quoted a $27,500 prive for a 16x38x6 pool with 3' concrete surround, pump. filter. light, and rails. Is that high for fg? The business is Pleasure Pools out of Glassboro, NJ. They have done 2 and are working on their 3rd in our town. Says if I sogn up by next Monday, I get it for that price. If not, goes to $29,500 since he would have to bring all his equipment back to my area. He had no info as to warranties, but is selling Dolphin brand white fiberglass pools.

A little leary, don't like being rushed. If anyone has any comments of fiberglass vs line and especially this installer please let me know.

Thanks

Gacto

the qiuote sounds good but i dont like the pressure i had that with my fence company sign up today and you will save $$$$ i used valley pools and sap in hamilton for a 12 x 28 6 pool...get a few uotes call valley and ask for sonny good luck san juan pools