Infinity Spa

Just installed new infinity spa. Waterfall valve instantly blew out and up in the air. Will not screw back in and stay in place. Can I just silicon it back in place or need new one?

Also, waterfall works fine when I put my hand over it but when I crank up all the pumps, not all the jets work and some are weaker than others.... air in lines?

Thanks for any responses.

Jim

When you filled the spa, did you fill it up by sticking the hose in the filter area ???

If not you may have trapped air in the lines.....

As far as the waterfall valve, that should not have happened. Try siliconing it back down or call customer service at Infinity for part replacement....

Jeff

When you filled the spa, did you fill it up by sticking the hose in the filter area ???

If not you may have trapped air in the lines.....

As far as the waterfall valve, that should not have happened. Try siliconing it back down or call customer service at Infinity for part replacement....

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, Just inspected further and the knob is actually broke and a new one should do the trick. Yes I stuck the hose directly in the filter bottm upon filling. I will try it again when I fix the valve and see what it does. Thanks!

My Sun Peak is running great....after initial fill system will go into prime mode for about 4 or 5 minutes & then will power up on Pump #1 at low speed.... At this point you can switch to high rpm on Pump #1 & high rpm on Pump #2 if you like...& also set your filtration cycle.....F2, F4, F6, or F8 on Economy, Sleep or Standard Mode.....

Jeff

Just installed new infinity spa. Waterfall valve instantly blew out and up in the air. Will not screw back in and stay in place. Can I just silicon it back in place or need new one?

Also, waterfall works fine when I put my hand over it but when I crank up all the pumps, not all the jets work and some are weaker than others.... air in lines?

Thanks for any responses.

Jim

Could be some kinks in some lines as they run 2 the jets. The quality control is a bit lacking at Infinity but they are inexpensive.

Did you try turning all of the stainless pieces that are around each jet? I just got mine up and running last night and we realized if you turn each one counter clockwise then they will go full pressure. If you turn them all the way clockwise then the jet is almost turned off completely.