Hot Springs Question #2

What is the difference in the two??? Is one considered any better than the other??? Thanks so much for all your help.

Sjeanine

The Classic series is made of the Endural - new name for Rovel. It comes in any color you want, as long as it's white. Comes with tile - you can order it without.

It is the older mold, not as fancy as the new version. Comes convertible 110/220. No waterfall, I don't think it comes with ozone - check the specs on the web site.

The regular one is the newer design, more cool stuff, more color options, better jet placement because of no tile.

B)

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my post. I really appreciate it. My dh and I have been trying to find a hot tub still and so far we like the HS Sovereign model but we have a few dealers around and are wanting to check out all of them near us before making a final decision. One is a Jacuzzi dealer. Do you or anyone who reads this have an opinion on which of these two hot tubs would be the better one??

(Quieter, better insulated, better pumps, warranty)??

What is the difference in the two??? Is one considered any better than the other??? Thanks so much for all your help.

Sjeanine

The Classic series is made of the Endural - new name for Rovel. It comes in any color you want, as long as it's white. Comes with tile - you can order it without.

It is the older mold, not as fancy as the new version. Comes convertible 110/220. No waterfall, I don't think it comes with ozone - check the specs on the web site.

The regular one is the newer design, more cool stuff, more color options, better jet placement because of no tile.

B)

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my post. I really appreciate it. My dh and I have been trying to find a hot tub still and so far we like the HS Sovereign model but we have a few dealers around and are wanting to check out all of them near us before making a final decision. One is a Jacuzzi dealer. Do you or anyone who reads this have an opinion on which of these two hot tubs would be the better one??

(Quieter, better insulated, better pumps, warranty)??

Plenty of people will have an opinion of those two but in the end they are two very good spas from two very good spa makers with equally good pumps, jets, etc. You really have to decide based on what you see, what you hear, your confidence that the dealer is someone good to work with and in the end a wet test would be wise.