And We're Off

Tagprod

It's really looking great! How exciting it must be, especially for the kids. I also think it's fantastic that you've devoted a web site to document your progress. Great job!

I checked your builders' website - some very impressive pools. Too bad I'm in Southern California! :)Nothing's beter than a good referral.

I also checked out your initial drawing. Tell us....what is the perimeter of the pool? The spa size? The pool depth?

When do you anticipate completion? Please continue to keep us updated on your experience - and share any details that might help the next guy (or gal).

Again, thanks.

topnurse

Temecula, CA

Thanks Topnurse. I came to this set looking for details and pics of the process and couldn't find much out there. That's one of the reason's for the website.

The perimeter of the pool is 90', the spa size is 7 ft. and the pool depths are 3.5 to 6 feet.

I'm not sure about completeion, but the tile and coping guys are here today and the electrical is scheduled for monday. Seeing how we just started on Monday 7/10 I'm real pleased with the progress.

Look for some updates to the site later today or tomorrow. I'll have the tile and coping pics up.

Here's the tile and coping pics. I was hoping for the flagstone to be a little darker. Is there anything I can apply to the flagstone to make it darker? If not - I'm OK with it as is.

pattonpool.com

IPB Image

IPB Image

Your pool appears to be coming together in record speed. It looks like they are doing a bang up job. I don't know if you are getting a discount from Ocean Blue Pools for all the positive advertising you are doing for them, but they should be throwing a bone your way for the favorable promotions...... :) It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to complete the job. By the way it looks, it won't be long now..... Congrats

Your pool appears to be coming together in record speed. It looks like they are doing a bang up job. I don't know if you are getting a discount from Ocean Blue Pools for all the positive advertising you are doing for them, but they should be throwing a bone your way for the favorable promotions...... :) It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to complete the job. By the way it looks, it won't be long now..... Congrats

Thanks ChrisA. If they build a good pool they don't owe me anything. They've really done a great job so far. I've read all the horror stories on this board about "when good pools go bad" and I just wanted to document as much as possible of this process. I can't wait for it to get over and return my back yard to some semblence of normalcy.