Filter Blowing Out

boz89

Can someone help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!! I was given a old spa. I just had it hooked up over the weekend and now when I turn on the power the filter is blowing out of the tub with water spraying from the container. Question number two the buttons are not turning off the spa any solutions? thanks

well you're going to have to supply more info, brand name of spa, model number, type and model number of heating/control system before any of the experts around here can help you

i just got a new spa with the wrong filter and it sort of pops around and out now and then, are you sure you are using the right filter?

mike

well you're going to have to supply more info, brand name of spa, model number, type and model number of heating/control system before any of the experts around here can help you

i just got a new spa with the wrong filter and it sort of pops around and out now and then, are you sure you are using the right filter?

mike