Leak

nik

Relax! Leaks are never a problem when handled intelligently. Question: what kind of pool do you have i.e. gunite/concrete, fiberglass, vinyl liner, or home built concrete bottom with cement block walls?

Next, do not, under any condition, permit the pool water level to drop more than 18" down from the top of the wall.

Provide any additional information that might assist the Pool Pro's in this forum to provide you with accurate and timely advice. -Bill Nash

yea def dont panic...its a problem you can solve....

what is your pool made of (liner concrete fiberglass???)

first....mark the level...add no water and dont run your equipment....after a day has it dropped any more??? is the water still above any lights???

second....mark it leave the water still at the low level...and run the equip...just turn off your skimmers and pull through the drain....does the level stay the same????

get back to me after youve done that...

yea def dont panic...its a problem you can solve....

what is your pool made of (liner concrete fiberglass???)

first....mark the level...add no water and dont run your equipment....after a day has it dropped any more??? is the water still above any lights???

second....mark it leave the water still at the low level...and run the equip...just turn off your skimmers and pull through the drain....does the level stay the same????

get back to me after youve done that...