Good Price On Arctic?

We live in Canada and have been quoted $9,500 on a 2007 Arctic Yukon (7"). This is the base price for the 2 pump system with 28 jets. This does NOT include Ozone.

There are no other reputable dealers in our area, and we feel the price is about 1,000 too high. We LOVE the tub...... but also want to feel we are getting a fair price. Would like to pay no more than $10K taxes in.

We live in Canada and have been quoted $9,500 on a 2007 Arctic Yukon (7"). This is the base price for the 2 pump system with 28 jets. This does NOT include Ozone.

There are no other reputable dealers in our area, and we feel the price is about 1,000 too high. We LOVE the tub...... but also want to feel we are getting a fair price. Would like to pay no more than $10K taxes in.

Just been going through the same thing with Arctic Spa ... seems like they don't allow their dealers to disclose prices online. I've been to over 100 sites that sell artic spa, and not a single place lists a price. The only point of reference is user comments on forums like these.

THE ARCTIC YUKON IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE ARCTIC CUB.

http://www.arcticspas.com/index.php/en/custom_links/1/1/

The only reason the Yukon claims to seat 6 (vs 5 in the CUB) is because the Yukon seating plan does not have a lounger. They are both 7 foot tubs and hold almost the same volume of water. I am also in Canada, so our pricing should be very similar, regardless of Province.

This is what I just bought (I've upgraded to Northern Lights since my original post 2 days ago):

2007 Arctic Spa Cub (7" x 7") 5 man tub. Designer Plus* Series

- 1 pump 14 jets

- additional 14 theraputic air jets

- arctic ozone (will enhance the spa experience by having to use less chemicals)

- truguard heater upgrade (teflon)

- forever floor

- castcore 5 inch cover

- cover lifter

- Northern Lights

- GFI Breaker Box

- 5 year warrenty on Parts / Labour for all spa components (excludes Arctic Ozone and Spa Cover)

- 3 year warrenty on cover

- 1 year warrenty on Arctic Ozone

- Free Delivery, setup and spa school

Color (don't know if this matters in price) is titanium white. Cedar wood surround.

PRICE:

$9084.00

Manitoba Taxes: 5% GST (Federal Taxes) + 7% PST (Provincial Sales Tax) = 12%

Total Paid Including All Taxes:

$10,174.40

Can you list all the features your tub includes (northern lights, forever floor, truguard heat, castcore cover, cover lifter, warrenty) ???

Sounds like we have very similar tubs.