New To The Spa World ,could Use Help

spastic

Hey All. As you can see by my one and so far only post I'm new here , I have searched and read about a hundred posts here trying to get a feel for a good spa , I have only one dealer that is local and they only sell Hot Spring Spas , the other dealers are at least a seventy mile one way trip. these are what I can aquire within a reasonable distance, I have narrrowed down to four Spas ,

Hot Spring - Vista (with the faux rock and Lights ) or the Aria ( has the stereo and lights but seems a little small )

Artesian - Either the Dove Canyon( has the dynabrite lights ) or the Pelican Bay ( seems a little large has stereo and dynabrite)

I really want/need a Spa primarily for therapy especially in the upper neck and back area ( I am about 5' 10" and 180 , wife is about 5'2" and 110 ) and secondly for entertaining as we live on a lake and in the summer have quite a few guests , IT would mostly be me in the spa and then me and wife and occassionally I could see up to six people in and around it.

As for wet testing I have not tested any yet but will try and test the Dove Canyon , and I think the Hot Sping dealer has an Aria Spa that has water in it ( will it be the same as the Vista ? ) If I remember the Vista Does not have a cool down seat , is this an important seat to have , I would think so but maybe not , I would also think that for my wife or someone that is not so tall a little bit higher seat may come in handy to get her out the water. I guess my main question is are these spas on the upper end of realm as far as quailty , and worth the effort of looking at them a little Harder , I like that The Hot Spring Dealer is only 5 miles from home but I think I like The Artesian Better from a enginering standpoint, I really like all the added jets and the Direct flow with 5 pumps.

Thanks in advance