Jaccuzi Model?

I bought a house with a outdoor spa, which didn't come with any manual. From the spa, I know that the brand name is Jaccuzi, but I cannot find any model number. The Jacuzzi website is telling me that is has 3 collections 200, 300, 400.

Does any one have a Jaccuzi spa as well? If so, does it have modle number on it?

I a kind of suspect that my spa is so old (Previous owner bought as 2nd hand too.) that Jaccuzi has stopped giving any materials at its website.

Any input will be appreciated.

I bought a house with a outdoor spa, which didn't come with any manual. From the spa, I know that the brand name is Jaccuzi, but I cannot find any model number. The Jacuzzi website is telling me that is has 3 collections 200, 300, 400.

Does any one have a Jaccuzi spa as well? If so, does it have modle number on it?

I a kind of suspect that my spa is so old (Previous owner bought as 2nd hand too.) that Jaccuzi has stopped giving any materials at its website.

Get the serial number it can be found where your equipment is and than call Jacuzzi (see thier web site for phone number) give them the serial number and they will tell you what you have...

• 2 weeks later...

Where exactly should I find the seraila number? Thanks.

I tried several times, and didn't find it, and didn't get any clue. My spa is about 84X84 Jaccuzi.

Get the serial number it can be found where your equipment is and than call Jacuzzi (see thier web site for phone number) give them the serial number and they will tell you what you have...