Hs Sovereign

Reputable local HS dealer has 07 Sovereign floor model for $7400. No options except cover, lifter, steps. I'm in SE Pennsylvania. Sound fair?

I bought a Hawkeye brand spa at a builders show 10 years ago. It's seen better days, leaks, etc. I got tired of dealing with it and shut it down a year ago. Am missing having one so am looking at buying top-brand new. We don't need stereo, tv, or the like. Just a good, easy to maintain and use tub. Will be in enclosed/covered gazebo. Would the Sovereign fit my requirements?

I guess I could refurb the old one but it probably isn't worth the hassle or $.

Thanks all.

Reputable local HS dealer has 07 Sovereign floor model for $7400. No options except cover, lifter, steps. I'm in SE Pennsylvania. Sound fair?

I bought a Hawkeye brand spa at a builders show 10 years ago. It's seen better days, leaks, etc. I got tired of dealing with it and shut it down a year ago. Am missing having one so am looking at buying top-brand new. We don't need stereo, tv, or the like. Just a good, easy to maintain and use tub. Will be in enclosed/covered gazebo. Would the Sovereign fit my requirements?

I guess I could refurb the old one but it probably isn't worth the hassle or $.

Thanks all.

I am not sure on the pricing for HS, there are many people in this forum that can help you there, but you are right...get a new tub. The 10 year old Hawk Eye is not worth refurb. By the time you added all in you are better off with a tub with a warranty. Good luck