Leisure Bay Hot Tub - Is This Any Good?

JB800

I found a Leisure Bay hot tub for sale. I don't know much about hot tub except that I want one! The guy claims that he bought it last year and couldn't find a way to fit it in his yard so he has to sell it. He says it was never used. I can get it for $2000. These are the specs :

Leisure Bay Ind

Six Person

35 Jets

220 Volts

Listed 67E3

Self Contained Indore/Outdore

Model# L403SDRC2

Part 361140MO

Manifuctured 08-10-06

Serial#0-101214

I found a Leisure Bay hot tub for sale. I don't know much about hot tub except that I want one! The guy claims that he bought it last year and couldn't find a way to fit it in his yard so he has to sell it. He says it was never used. I can get it for $2000. These are the specs :

Leisure Bay Ind

Six Person

35 Jets

220 Volts

Listed 67E3

Self Contained Indore/Outdore

Model# L403SDRC2

Part 361140MO

Manifuctured 08-10-06

Serial#0-101214

I think the tub you are describing is the Adirondack. If so, this is a polysteel tub. They are the entry level of Leisure Bay.

It is a good price if this is the tub, MSRP is $6299.00, warehouse price is $5499.00. It will need insulation added if you are in the North. The entry level tubs are not well insulated. The only warranty issue we have had with these tubs is the small ozone style jets. The use them as ozone, wrist and foot jets. They had a spell where they were over tightening them and it cracked the jet causing the jet to leak. I would go through and take them out, check them and out them back in using silicone to be safe. They are inexspensive. They have since fixed the issue. They use the Balboa system which is great and they have been a great company to work with. No other issues that we have had. You will not get the warranty because you are the second owner. I do not think you will find a better tub for that money, specially if this was never used.

Thanks! I am not sure but I am thinking this tub might be a higher model than the adirondack. The adirondack shows basic seats all around and this tub has seats and a lounge seat! I am hopeing it is one of the higher models at this price.