2007 Optima & Cameo

Hello

Anyone in CT looking for an Optima or a Cameo both with stereos. They are 2007's the Cameo is brand new never had water in it. (used as a floor model) It has an Azure shell and a Birchwood Cabinet. They stopped making the Azure so there is no need for us to show it. The Optima is a 2007 started using it for wet tests in June. This has a Platinum shell and a Mahogany Cabinet. We are looking to move these to bring in the 2008's.

We will make someone happy.

Michael

Hello

Anyone in CT looking for a Optima or a Cameo both have stereos. They are 2007's the Cameo is brand new never had water in it. (used as a floor model) It has an Azure shell and a Birchwood Cabinet. They stoped making the Azure so there is no need for us to show it. The Optima is a 2007 started using it for wet tests in June. This has a Platinum shell and a Mahogany Cabinet. We are looking to move these to bring in the 2008's.

We will make someone happy.

Michael

How much are you asking?

How much are you asking?

Why do you care? You work for Costco in the Seattle area. You're only asking that question so you can say "that's too much, my Costco spa cost $X less".

I'm sure he's looking for people local to his store.

the question is why do you care??? you just are worried someone might be upfront about there pricing and not be a guy like you that sells spas all over the board price wise dependoing on how you feel :D

How does it feel to charge different prices and not be forthright with your sales, fleecing hard working american famillies of their hard earned cash?

If I owned a gas station near you, I'd make sure I wouldnt list the price per gallon and then charge you more then the guy before or after you just because I can! Hard working American fammilies deserve better then sales tactics like yours.

How much are you asking?

Why do you care? You work for Costco in the Seattle area. You're only asking that question so you can say "that's too much, my Costco spa cost $X less".

I'm sure he's looking for people local to his store.

the question is why do you care??? you just are worried someone might be upfront about there pricing and not be a guy like you that sells spas all over the board price wise dependoing on how you feel :D

How does it feel to charge different prices and not be forthright with your sales, fleecing hard working american famillies of their hard earned cash?

If I owned a gas station near you, I'd make sure I wouldnt list the price per gallon and then charge you more then the guy before or after you just because I can! Hard working American fammilies deserve better then sales tactics like yours.

Someone started a legitimate thread here. Don't hijack it with your usual rhetoric.

Yeah, Soaker, until you get banned, or start answering honest questions, I'm going to follow you into every thread. You have no interest in what the price is. And you have no interest in the truth. Go back to making the pretzels in the food kiosk at Costco and leave the hot tubs to the objective people.

Yeah, Soaker, until you get banned, or start answering honest questions, I'm going to follow you into every thread. You have no interest in what the price is. And you have no interest in the truth. Go back to making the pretzels in the food kiosk at Costco and leave the hot tubs to the objective people.

Thank you.

I am looking for serious people in the area or to people who don't mind to travel to the store. I wont put a price on here or the stores website. I don't give the prices over the phone.

Buying a quality spa is like buying a quality car. You have to go see it touch it and drive it. Try calling up a car dealer and asking them how much something is.

what a person like Soaker fails to understand or simply chooses to ignore is a spa is more than just Hot water and jets and just because something looks good on a spec sheet that does not make it equal. Hot Springs, Jacuzzi, Marquis, Sundance and more, all have patented parts on thier spas, jetting being the most noticeable that makes them different from off the shelve jets that tubs like what you can buy at Costco have. I think it is reasonable to say times are slow right now for most dealers and letting people know that you have some product you want to move and will do so at a very good price is fine. Hope you find someone.

Thank you.

I am looking for serious people in the area or to people who don't mind to travel to the store. I wont put a price on here or the stores website. I don't give the prices over the phone.

Buying a quality spa is like buying a quality car. You have to go see it touch it and drive it. Try calling up a car dealer and asking them how much something is.

Thats a lame statement to say,, its not a sports car but a spa that has a set value and when dealers do as you do then you get the rep of a used car salesman. Why does everyone get a pit in there stomach when used cars sales comes up and is analogouse with spa dealers?

Why is it a store can place a price tag on spas at Sams, Costco, Home depot and walmart but the dealer for whatever reasons cloaks the real price of the spa when someone ask a point blank direct question. Thank god you don't own a gas station or grocery store!

What is so tough about haveing the integrity and honesty to post the price of the spa? Are you ashamed of it? Are you worried that the value is beyond the uneducated buyer?

Do you feel you have to explain the high price or can the spa not justify itself and stand alone as a good product for the price without the mystery?

Why is it a store can place a price tag on spas at Sams, Costco, Home depot and walmart but the dealer for whatever reasons cloaks the real price of the spa when someone ask a point blank direct question. Thank god you don't own a gas station or grocery store!

What is so tough about haveing the integrity and honesty to post the price of the spa? Are you ashamed of it? Are you worried that the value is beyond the uneducated buyer?

Do you feel you have to explain the high price or can the spa not justify itself and stand alone as a good product for the price without the mystery?

Soaker, you have to be the biggest hypocrite to grace these pages! Talk about a "point blank direct question"! I've asked you 3 times now -- Do you work for Coscto? "What is so tough about haveing (sp) the integrity and honesty" to answer a "point blank question"? "Are you ashamed?"

Soaker, you have to be the biggest hypocrite to grace these pages! Talk about a "point blank direct question"! I've asked you 3 times now -- Do you work for Coscto? "What is so tough about haveing (sp) the integrity and honesty" to answer a "point blank question"? "Are you ashamed?"

I owe you nothing! This is a forum of open discussion not regulated by or directed by you last I checked :lol:

What is "paint" ? a code word?

Costco carried this spa, the Optima for $9000.00 with coverrlifter steps ect... this isn't some cult here is it? I ask a simple price but apparently need a secret handshake to get it is that it?