After 10 Hours Of An Electriction It Wont Power On!ahhhhhhh

club411

So I just had to rerun power from the box to the hot tub - 3 electricians for 10 hours as I live in a condo..blah blah.

All power is correct to the Grandee tub but no power light. I think I want to hang myslef at this point.

Any Ideas?

Ray

Have the electrician contact the dealer and talk it through. You payed an electrician to finish the job.

[Either your electrician has run the wrong wires to the wrong terminals or you have an air lock in your circulation pump. When you turn on the power, does the light flash or nothing at all? If it flashes then it is an air lock, if nothing happens, the power is hooked up wrong. Did they run new wires or use existing? What year Grandee? If they didnt connect the white nuetral wire to the 30 amp breaker (not the neutral bar) than you get nothing.

[Either your electrician has run the wrong wires to the wrong terminals or you have an air lock in your circulation pump. When you turn on the power, does the light flash or nothing at all? If it flashes then it is an air lock, if nothing happens, the power is hooked up wrong. Did they run new wires or use existing? What year Grandee? If they didnt connect the white nuetral wire to the 30 amp breaker (not the neutral bar) than you get nothing.

I am not getting any lights... and I ean all new wiring. The thing ..so the white wire.... manual says both 20 amp and the other says 30 amp and the on the phone they say 20amp.

So the power from the main should never touch the nurtral bar?

Its a new grandee.

Ray

I am not getting any lights... and I ean all new wiring. The thing ..so the white wire.... manual says both 20 amp and the other says 30 amp and the on the phone they say 20amp.

So the power from the main should never touch the nurtral bar?

Its a new grandee.

Ray

Don't know about the Grandee, but it's the 30amp breaker on the Caldera I own.

If you've run either 120 volt power line to to the neutral bar, you've pretty much screwed the pooch.