Spaudio Help Needed

BamaCoast

I just bought a hotspings envoy that was 1 year old. The spaudio was working before it was moved but now I cannot get any sound. The cd player is working and will work with headset but no sound from the hot tub. Anyone got any advice?

The amp inside the motor compartment either has a reset button or may need to be turned off/on to be reset.

Also, sometimes you need to initiate the transducers by using the inside auxillary pad on the hot tub. Try turning the volume up on that pad first.

I just bought a hotspings envoy that was 1 year old. The spaudio was working before it was moved but now I cannot get any sound. The cd player is working and will work with headset but no sound from the hot tub. Anyone got any advice?

The amp inside the motor compartment either has a reset button or may need to be turned off/on to be reset.

Also, sometimes you need to initiate the transducers by using the inside auxillary pad on the hot tub. Try turning the volume up on that pad first.

I tried to turn up the volume on the pad but it is not working and I cannot find a amp inside the motor compartment. I may have to call a tech out to fix it. I do not see any access to any other compartments so I cannot imagine where the amp may be.

Try this before you call the tech:

Turn the power to the spa off,

Wait a minute.

Turn the power on to the spa - be sure you have both breakers on.

Start the CD player, and test it with headphones. Plug the cord for the Spaudio into the LINE out from the player if it has one.

Bring the volume up using the Aux Panel inside the tub. The volume drops to zero each time the unit is powered up.

If you have overdriven the thing, it may reset itself and be off and running.

The Envoy has a special compartment for the amp - it's not in with the Motors and other gear. It is behind the Moto Massage, and you have to take off a section of the siding to get to it. But resetting the power should take care of things.

B)

Wait a minute.

Start the CD player, and test it with headphones. Plug the cord for the Spaudio into the LINE out from the player if it has one.

Bring the volume up using the Aux Panel inside the tub. The volume drops to zero each time the unit is powered up.

The Envoy has a special compartment for the amp - it's not in with the Motors and other gear. It is behind the Moto Massage, and you have to take off a section of the siding to get to it. But resetting the power should take care of things.

B)

Tried it and still not working. It does seem like something has tripped. The pad is not responding at all. I will probably call a tech this week.

Wait a minute.

B)

Tried it and still not working. It does seem like something has tripped. The pad is not responding at all. I will probably call a tech this week.

If it's not the new pad style there's a terrific chance that the Aux pad may be bad. Does the pad have black raised buttons or is it a gray smooth surfaced pad?

Wait a minute.

B)

If it's not the new pad style there's a terrific chance that the Aux pad may be bad. Does the pad have black raised buttons or is it a gray smooth surfaced pad?

It has a black mode button and a music button and volume up and down