Cal Spa 2100 Help

Super D

Hello all, 1st time poster so please take it easy on me.

I've got a cal spa 2100 that's about 6 years old (it came with the house that we bought). Recently the power went out at our house and surged when it came back on. When this happened, we lost the low flow circulation cycle on our spa. The motor still turns on for the circulation cycle, but at high speed only.

My initial thought was that a relay got stuck on the circut board, but then I read somewhere about the 2 speed motors and thought maybe the low to high speed switch on the motor burnt out or got stuck somehow (if there even is one on these?).

Spa problem #2: the lights on the spa went out shortly after we bought the house and the repair man said that it was the circuit board that needed to be replaced to fix them. It wasn't worth it to me to fix them (about $500 I think).

If the new circuit board solves both my problems, I'm there! If not, all I really care about is getting my low flow circulation cycle back.

I am mechanically inclined and have a volt/ohm meter. Any advice about fixing either my problems will be greatly appreciated.

Dave