Lost 300 Gallions Of Water In My Jacuzzi J-355?

johntuinals

The spa will be delivered April 5th. I am out to remove 4 yards of topsoil and replace it with 4 yards of navvy jack so I can pour the 10 by 10 concrete pad. Then the electrical then the spa. i can hardly wait

Make sure you post some pics :D

The spa will be delivered April 5th. I am out to remove 4 yards of topsoil and replace it with 4 yards of navvy jack so I can pour the 10 by 10 concrete pad. Then the electrical then the spa. i can hardly wait

Wow, that's a long time to wait. I guess I can see why you might be so on edge! I'm sure all the little tasks in preperation of getting the tub will keep you busy though. Do you plan on running the electrical yourself?

Eric

[ Do you plan on running the electrical yourself?

Eric

I have a friend who is a electrician. I will do all the grunt work like digging the trench setting up the sub panel etc and he will run the wires and hook up the spa.

3 yards of topsoil is moved. one more to go then replace it with 4 yards of navvy tomorrow.