Lounger And Neck Jets For 6'-2.5" Guy

All,

I am 6'-2.5" and found that I could not fit into a Hot Springs Vista lounger -- had to slouch to get the neck jets and this was not comfortable. The D1 has the neck jets on the adjustable head rests. These are above the water level and have heard that this can be loud and splash. I will go wet test it for myself this weekend.

I wet tested a Marquis reward and liked it in general, but really want to wet test the Epic -- not due in for 2 weeks -- question is for Marquis Epic:

Will Marquis Epic lounger fit this tall guy -- with no adjustable head rests? Are there other SPAs that I should consider as a tall guy?

thanks!

mark.

All,

I am 6'-2.5" and found that I could not fit into a Hot Springs Vista lounger -- had to slouch to get the neck jets and this was not comfortable. The D1 has the neck jets on the adjustable head rests. These are above the water level and have heard that this can be loud and splash. I will go wet test it for myself this weekend.

I wet tested a Marquis reward and liked it in general, but really want to wet test the Epic -- not due in for 2 weeks -- question is for Marquis Epic:

Will Marquis Epic lounger fit this tall guy -- with no adjustable head rests? Are there other SPAs that I should consider as a tall guy?

thanks!

mark.

Do you have a Clearwater dealer in your area? The lounge in the bigger tubs have room for my 6'1" husband with room to spare. Also, have you looked at Sundance?

All,

thanks!

mark.

Do you have a Clearwater dealer in your area? The lounge in the bigger tubs have room for my 6'1" husband with room to spare. Also, have you looked at Sundance?

All,

thanks!

mark.

I am headed to SPA show and will check these out. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
All,

thanks!

mark.

I am headed to SPA show and will check these out. thanks!

I'm about the same size... any results from your search?

• 2 weeks later...

I am 6'3" and had same problem with spa sizes especially if they had a seat for full massage action and neck jets. I ended up buying the Coleman 480 Entertainer......in addition to waterfalls, AM/FM/MP3/CD/Sirius stereo system.....it has seating for 6 and two deep well massage seats. One is normal size and works great for wife but is a bit too short for me to get my shoulders under neck roll jets comfortably. The other massage chair is almost identical but also has jets for your hips....and it is actually perfect...my brother in law is 6'4" and sits in this seat just fine as well.

the other seats are open seats so no such restrictions occur with one being a cooling chair at higher level if needed.

This spa also allows me to stretch out and use foot massage and relax without constantly bumping others in spa with me.

I would highly recommend.

http://www.colemanspas.com/storeitems/show/22/

I'm 6'2" maybe a touch more, not sure haven't measured my height in 10 years, but I have no problems in my Caldera Geneva. The neck jet seat might be more of a struggle for shorter people than taller ones (within reason of course), and the lounger fits me like a glove, I could probably be a couple inches taller and still have no real problems.

All,

thanks!

mark.

FYI-we just ordered a Marquis Reward '08 and they have changed the seat height in the lounge and there are some other changes as well. The lounge is NOT as deep as it was in the '07....which suits me fine as I am 5'3".

I don't know about changes to other models like the Epic, but you should check! You might get a good deal on an in stock '07 Marquis Reward and it will fit you better than '08.

The new Epic has deeper feet wells in the lounger and is ergonomically superior (don't know about the new Reward). I wet tested the 08 Epic and found it outstanding and have bought one......

mark.

Congratulations! I didn't notice that so much time had passed since your original post. Glad you got to wet test the new Epic you were waiting for.......and it was a match for you.

The new Epic has deeper feet wells in the lounger and is ergonomically superior (don't know about the new Reward). I wet tested the 08 Epic and found it outstanding and have bought one......

mark.

I am the same size 6'3", but there isn't a Marquis dealer in all of south Texas that I can see. This tub seems to be at the top of most people's lists for therapy. Wish I could try it out.