Spinning Jets For Marquis Epic

All,

Wanted to repeat a question from IL Parrothead

"Speaking of the Marquis tubs, I've heard some buyers say they switched in some moving jets (spinning jets, whatever). Those of you owners that have switched the jets -- was there a noticeable difference in how the therapy felt?"

I wanted to ask the same question as I am about to buy a 2008 Marquis Epic. thanks!

mark.

All,

Wanted to repeat a question from IL Parrothead

"Speaking of the Marquis tubs, I've heard some buyers say they switched in some moving jets (spinning jets, whatever). Those of you owners that have switched the jets -- was there a noticeable difference in how the therapy felt?"

I wanted to ask the same question as I am about to buy a 2008 Marquis Epic. thanks!

mark.

I'd love to hear a response myself. Just purchased a Marquis Reward. It has no spinners. I asked the dealer about switching - he said that they didn't sell them, but thought it would be fairly easy to swap out others if I found them. Anyone know the answer to this?

LOL why pay more for jets they should include in the price anyway...yes you should switch...straight jets are only good for a short peroid of time....I wish Marquis could just let people enjoy a hot tub without trying to make things too safe, its like the Mom who wont let her son play sports because he will break his leg....LIVE MARQUIS LIVE

LOL why pay more for jets they should include in the price anyway...yes you should switch...straight jets are only good for a short peroid of time....I wish Marquis could just let people enjoy a hot tub without trying to make things too safe, its like the Mom who wont let her son play sports because he will break his leg....LIVE MARQUIS LIVE

So, how do you go about it?

I am not positive, you should ask your Marquis dealer...hopefully they dont rip your lips off on the upcharging

Can't you go through the supplier and get the parts direct? I know the jets usually only cost from 5 dollars to 25 dollars for "spinner" chrome jets and slightly less for plastic ones. You will need to see what the company is that make the jet ie...Pentair, Waterway ect. and google the parts supplier then enjoy! Most jets will just snap out with a easy twist and switch easilly as long as the base jet housing and insert line up.....Good luck!

Yeah, I hear that the part is only around $10. I sitll never got an answer to those that have them to see if they noticed any difference in how the jets felt. The tub felt pretty darned good to me as is.

then enjoy your spa but apparently this guy isn't happy with his so he wants to order them.

I have both types of jets in my spa and love the spinning jets as I feel they offer a deeper massage action but that's my preferance. I have moved the jets around my spa to suit my taste and if he buys a few to interchange he can customize the therapy to his liking. I wouldn't buy a spa without the spinning jets. Its akin to buying a corvette with a four cylinder motor, all flash and no performance.

For IL Parrothead and Mark Windsurfer:

Just called my Marquis dealer. She asked me how I liked my wet test (of the Reward vs. the Tiger River - she wasn't in the store Saturday when I tested). I mentioned all of the reasons I liked the Marquis better - but pointed out that the only thing I liked better on the TR was the spinning jets. So, she says, we'll put some on for you! She said that it's very easy and inexpensive, and she happened to have some already in stock. She said she'd put a couple on the lounge seat for me and, if I liked them, she'd get as many more as I wanted. She said I could also hang on to the other jets so that I could switch them back out if I wanted.

So, there's your answer - easy, cheap, and Marquis can do it for you. Ah, the benefits of a good dealer!!

IL Parrothead - was reading your earlier posts and it sounded like you were ready to buy your Epic before Christmas. But sounds like you haven't yet?? Why still on the market?

Just called my Marquis dealer. She asked me how I liked my wet test (of the Reward vs. the Tiger River - she wasn't in the store Saturday when I tested). I mentioned all of the reasons I liked the Marquis better - but pointed out that the only thing I liked better on the TR was the spinning jets. So, she says, we'll put some on for you! She said that it's very easy and inexpensive, and she happened to have some already in stock. She said she'd put a couple on the lounge seat for me and, if I liked them, she'd get as many more as I wanted. She said I could also hang on to the other jets so that I could switch them back out if I wanted.

So, there's your answer - easy, cheap, and Marquis can do it for you. Ah, the benefits of a good dealer!!

IL Parrothead - was reading your earlier posts and it sounded like you were ready to buy your Epic before Christmas. But sounds like you haven't yet?? Why still on the market?

That's awesome NC. Sounds like you found a great dealer!

That's awesome NC. Sounds like you found a great dealer!

Never hurts to say whats on your mind! Hope all goes well!

Actually, my carpenter came by my office today and said he could get started on my deck shortly. Also, the Marquis dealer just called me. He got an '08 Epic in stock last week in the color combo my wife likes, with the new Constellation lighting system on it. It doesn't have the stereo, but I was leaning away from that anyway.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger! :)

Actually, my carpenter came by my office today and said he could get started on my deck shortly. Also, the Marquis dealer just called me. He got an '08 Epic in stock last week in the color combo my wife likes, with the new Constellation lighting system on it. It doesn't have the stereo, but I was leaning away from that anyway.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger! :)

Fire away! Can't wait until next week when mine is installed. Hopefully, two new happy marquis customers. Good luck!