Sundance Optima Filter Cycle Problem

waterlogged

We've had our tub for about 4 years (2003 model) and have not had problems with the filter cycle until recently. About a month ago I had to reset the filter cycle program after I noticed that the 2-speed pump was not coming on. (Circulation pump seems to be working fine). I can manually turn on both pumps in all speeds, but the filter cycle does not seem to be tiggering the 2-speed pump anymore. Any suggestions?

First, if you are the original purchaser the spa will still be under warranty and you should be able to get someone out to check it out.(sundances have a 5 year warranty from delivery date on equipment) Does the filter cycle turn on the 3rd pump? If so it sounds like a board issue, if not then I would make sure the filter cycle run time is not set to 0. Filter cycles should start at 6am 12noon 6pm and midnight and run for the set amount of time. One thing to always try is just to shut the power off to tub for 5 minutes and then restart. Oh, also check to see if the 2 speed is just valved to the "mambo" jet....sometimes it will seem like the pump is not on because the back jets are not working and all water is diverted to the big jet.