New Tub Owner With No Clue!?!

rg567

I recently purchased a home that has a hot tub. The hot tub is built into the floor in a room in the main house. The plumbing and bottom of the tub are located in the basement with the lower parts of the tub and hoses being insulated with a "great stuff" looking insulation.

To make a long story short, I know NOTHING about this tub or about spas in general and have never owned a pool or spa before. The house was vacant for a while and everything, including the tub, had been winterized. Now that its getting colder out, I'd like to get the tub up and running.

From what I can see, the tub is 7'x7' with 4 seats and one area to lay down. It looks to be about 3' deep. Just to the right of the stairs are 2 knobs and 4 buttons with the buttons in the middle and one knob on each side. Also in that corner is the filter area which contains a 4-5"x16" can style filter.

The controls in the basement are labeled as follows(I have no idea what any of them do):

1) Hydro Quip 9000 Series ACS

2) Mark Silent Air Blower 2 stage 1.5hp Model: Mark V11-E

3) Flo Master Model: 06620608-1

4) Magna Tek 3.5hp Motor

5) Hercules Products Lightning Series Ozone Converter

I'd love it if someone could take the time to give me a bit of info on this tub or these controls. Any info on filling and getting everything going would also be helpful. Looking forward to relaxing in this hot tub on a regular basis...

Thanks in advance,

rg