Leisure Bay Spa Gone Haywire

rankinflash

I have a Leisure Bay Spa that came with the purchase of my home (the spa is about 3 to 4 years old)

1. I just recently inststalled a new heating element and the spa heated to 96 degrees. I cannot seem to get it any higher though the setting is on 105

2. I ran the jets and turbo jets for approx. 30 minutes and everything seemed to be fine (with the exception of the hot water) until I tried to turn the jets off. The jets would not turn off and the temp. control setting was climibing to 110 all the way down to 32......... continuually ascending and descending. I had to unplug the unit in order to turn the jets off ???????!!!!!! Now the display is sitting at 32 and I am unable to increase the setting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with the heat and lack of control ?? ( The spa and controls are leisure bay, the heater is a Balboa)

I am having problems with my Leisure Bay Xtreme-Tech Spa also. All of the jets are working, but for some reason i can not make the temperature go down. It is stuck at 100. i turn the temp down to 60 but nothing changes. Is there any way to get an owners manual for these?