Newbie With A New Toy

orbitaljoe

Hey folks,

Been lurking here for awhile, gaining quite an education.

My new Jacuzzi (J480) has been up and running for a couple of weeks now, and I'm In Love!

It's everything I hoped it would be and more. I had to wait over 2 months before the patio was finished and the tub was manufactured, but it all came together as planned.

I'm sure I'll think of a couple of hundred questions for the pros here, but for now I'll share some pix of my set up and I hope you'll let me know what you think. The questions will follow later

Anyway here's the newly completed patio waiting for a tub (It's a EP Henry bluestone patio with lighted sitting wall):

1420070644_817fbc3751.jpg

Here's the main attraction:

1569723547_f7f832a1a2.jpg

1569723593_6c78eb2632.jpg

And the whole enchalada:

1570634126_9e06e24e6f.jpg

1570634148_015c3fede3.jpg

And here's a link to pictures of the entire project....start to finish...If you're interested:

The Jacuzzi Project

Thanks Guys!

Joe

Hey folks,

Been lurking here for awhile, gaining quite an education.

My new Jacuzzi (J480) has been up and running for a couple of weeks now, and I'm In Love!

It's everything I hoped it would be and more. I had to wait over 2 months before the patio was finished and the tub was manufactured, but it all came together as planned.And here's a link to pictures of the entire project....start to finish...If you're interested:

The Jacuzzi Project

Thanks Guys!

Joe

Joe, Congratulations on your new tub. Your pictures are great. Many great soaks too you. :D:D