Help Deciding Between D1 Lotus Bay And Hot Springs Aria

stevef

I'm a first time buyer and wet tested Hot Springs, D1 and Jacuzzi today. I'm trying to decide between the D1 Lotus Bay(I wet tested the Amora Bay) and the Hot Springs Aria(I wet tested two other Hot Springs but liked the Aria design. I like the fact that the Aria has a lounger and a stereo. I like the two king and queen seats in the Lotus Bay. D1 Lotus Bay also has five pumps(I think). Anyone have any experience with either hot tubs.

Steve

I'm a first time buyer and wet tested Hot Springs, D1 and Jacuzzi today. I'm trying to decide between the D1 Lotus Bay(I wet tested the Amora Bay) and the Hot Springs Aria(I wet tested two other Hot Springs but liked the Aria design. I like the fact that the Aria has a lounger and a stereo. I like the two king and queen seats in the Lotus Bay. D1 Lotus Bay also has five pumps(I think). Anyone have any experience with either hot tubs.

Steve

That 5 pump notation seemed odd so I looked it up. It is technically true that the Lotus Bay has five pumps: 3 jet pumps (each 2.0 HP), 1 circulation pump and here's the one that threw me off - 1 fountain pump (didn't think they counted that in # of pumps).

The Hot Springs will have 2 jet pumps (a 2.5 hp and a 2.0 HP) and 1 circulation pump (its fountain works off the jet pump as most spas do it).

Il Parrothead, I really liked the amore bays ultraloungers. similar to lotus bays seats. the neck massagers are excellent on the amore bay. The rest of the tub is really a big communal tub and from my point of view fairly useless.

Steve