I Gotta Sell My Hotsprings

Based on some of his comments the grand jury is considering the idea and leaning toward an indictment (they've already fitted him for a jacket with very long sleeves).

I'm sayin tru to that, crist! You dont donate Hottprings tubs, cause its just a sin! Di dI mention I paid 10k?

I agree. Craigslist is the way to go when selling a spa. I looked at several used spas before I decided to get a new one. If you offer a reasonable price they go pretty quick (at least they did on the boston site last fall. I called about several posted the same day and they were already gone. On the other hand there were nit wits trying to sell thier tubs for way too much money and they refused to budge. One guy got so mad when I told him I could get a brand new spa for like 500 more and his spa was like 3 years old. He was convinced it was worth it and kicked me off his property.

Craigslist is free and if you want to you can advertise nation wide. Although I think it would be a lot less hassle to sell it to someone local.

Good Luck.

Craig, what model did you find on craigslist?

The name's Matt (<- points to username), but I know you probably had Craig on the brain ;)

I found several used Jacuzzis and Hot Springs in my area, and flibotte is right, they went fast. I ended up getting a Hot Springs Highlife, you can see the pics in one of my threads. I bought it within hours of it posting and they'd already had several calls before mine.

The thing to be aware of is that the warranties are not transferable, as spatech t.u.o said. As a buyer you have to determine what you're comfortable spending, as a seller you have to be aware that a lot of people are not willing to spend $6-7k on an unwarrantied spa.

Hi all i figured I'd come on here before I try to list it on ebay. because its prolly a pain in the booty!

I have a Vista Hotsprings, its a 6 person including the lounger. I think its like 43 jets. Has this patent moto massager thingy in the chair it goes up and down. Also has a ozone system in it, which makes it so you have to put minimal chemicals. You can jsut get a bromine floater. I use shock. It has wrist jets and feet jets and calf jets. I really bought the mack-daddy tub. I hate to part with it but I am graduating college and dont want to store it for years to come!

What else...I think its the number 1 hottub on consumer reports, correct me if Im wrong. i didnt get the sound system because it was 2k extra . However, the tub has magnets built into it underneath the shell, so if you wanted to get the unit installed then you can. Must be cool, you can feel the music!

Anyways I paid $10, 400. I also bought a nice cover and I have a step for it. The step is nice and half the length of the tub and you can store towels in it.

I also have 2 bottles of schock, which i guess are kinda pricey. I have some swirly jets too, you can pull the some of the jets out and put these plastic swirly things in them, they are fun.

It is pearl white and has an oak shell. Oh you can set it so it changes colors i.e. going from red to blue to etc all with in 30 seconds or you can just leave it one color; Pretty cool!

Anyways I hate the fact that I cant keep it but storing it would cost be like $50 a mnth and im not in the position to buy any property any time soon to put it there. However when im ready to buy a house again I'll definitely get this model again!

Anyways I've only had it for about 1-1.5 years and the usage was minimal!

Im not looking to get the price I paid obviously but I dont want to get raped on it, but I am definitely willing to negotiate if you are really interested.

I hope I didnt break any forum rules

-funkdock

Funkdock,

Where are you located? What's your asking price?

susan

Funkdock,

Where are you located? What's your asking price?

susan

Hi, I am in the panhandle of FL, Tallahassee, I put it in the paper for 7k, but realize that is high. Since I am sellign my condo I have to sell it, I gave an offer to the buyer for 6k So we'll see. I would hate to lose 5k on it, since it was the most expensive one, even had the ozonator. It is a 2005 model and has been in my garage since I bought it. Only used it for 6 mnths, so its just sitting there. I almost rather give it to my cousin then lose 5K on it.

Hi, I am in the panhandle of FL, Tallahassee, I put it in the paper for 7k, but realize that is high. Since I am sellign my condo I have to sell it, I gave an offer to the buyer for 6k So we'll see. I would hate to lose 5k on it, since it was the most expensive one, even had the ozonator. It is a 2005 model and has been in my garage since I bought it. Only used it for 6 mnths, so its just sitting there. I almost rather give it to my cousin then lose 5K on it.

Funk,

I believe you have an 04' model. The 05's have the DX Double Moto. Didn't you say you have the single Moto? You can check the model year by the serial number. One of the Hot Spring experts here can help you break the code. Regardless, good luck selling your Vista.

ok thanxs for the help yall , im going to sell it to my best friends probably for around 6k maybe a lil less. Plus the good thing is he can still take advantage of my warranty. They dont show up and say can is ee your I.D. lol. As long as I talk to them on the phone they will come to the address and fix it. they already come before and I left my garage open.

ok thanxs for the help yall , im going to sell it to my best friends probably for around 6k maybe a lil less. Plus the good thing is he can still take advantage of my warranty. They dont show up and say can is ee your I.D. lol. As long as I talk to them on the phone they will come to the address and fix it. they already come before and I left my garage open.

I'm happy you mentioned that warranty thing: are they transferrable? I heard both yes and no. (go figure!)

Please advise and thanks!

Susan