Leisure Bay Spas

balsam41

Hello! We are in the process of buying a spa. We have previously owned 2 Sundance spas. This time we have looked at a Hot Springs Grandee and a Leisure Bay Flores. We have never heard of Leisure Bay and are somewhat concerned about their reputation and peoples' experiences with their spas. Does anyone have any experience with Leisure Bay? And does anyone have any preference between Sundance, Hot Springs and Leisure Bay?

Any help would be greatly appreicated. At this point we are so confused we aren't sure which one to really consider.

Thanks in advance.

Hello! We are in the process of buying a spa. We have previously owned 2 Sundance spas. This time we have looked at a Hot Springs Grandee and a Leisure Bay Flores. We have never heard of Leisure Bay and are somewhat concerned about their reputation and peoples' experiences with their spas. Does anyone have any experience with Leisure Bay? And does anyone have any preference between Sundance, Hot Springs and Leisure Bay?

Any help would be greatly appreicated. At this point we are so confused we aren't sure which one to really consider.

Thanks in advance.

Both Sundance & HotSprings are quality spas, Leisure bay I'm not that familiar with. I went to their web site and what concerned me was the lack of detailed information on the spa. How is it Insulated, does it have quality components, how is it constructed. What's the warranty.These are just a few questions you would want to know.

Thanks in advance.

I looked at the leisure bay spas back about a year ago and in my opinion they dont compare to Sundance or Hotsprings. I would stick with the larger manufacturers. My opinion.